We care deeply about protecting your personal information and privacy. If you have any questions, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Collect from You
We obtain information about you in a range of ways: Information You Give Us.
We do not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect your name, mailing address, email address, telephone, credit card, billing information, financial information and other information you directly give us on our Site. Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you when you interact or use our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we may automatically collect your IP address, type of browser or operating system, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- Respond to your inquiries, provide services, or complete transactions you have requested.
- Send you information regarding our Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- Resolve or diagnose problems with our Site;
- Send you information regarding products and services from us;
- Monitor our Site metrics, such as number of visitors.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies;
- Legal, protection, and safety purposes, such as to comply with laws, respond to lawful requests and legal processes, protect the rights, safety and property of our agents, customers and others;
- Our third party consultants, vendors and others who need it to do work for us.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal information. We use multiple measures protect your information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures can provide an absolute guarantee.
Cookies and Web Beacons
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once users leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Be advised we cannot be responsible for the privacy of any information on that other website and such sites are not governed by this Policy.
Important Notice to Users Outside the U.S.
The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
Do Not Track
We do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser "Do Not Track" settings and/or signals.
Shine the Light Law
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt out, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.